DÚN LÚICHE is a small rural community in the Donegal Gaeltacht, lies in unique scenery at the foot of Mount Errigal, the highest mountain in the County.
Ionad Cois Locha is situated on the shores of Dunlewey Lough in the shadow of the haunting and mysterious Poison Glen.
- Restaurant & Tea Room
- Craft Shop
- Adventure play area
- Historic homestead guided visit
- Tweed weaving demonstration
- Audio-Visual show on Dunlewey
- Lakeside walks
- Boat cruise on Dunlewey Lake
- Farmyard Animals to feed
- Pony & Trap
- Pony riding
- Ceol Traidisiunta – Traditional Music
Éist le Gaeilge agus labhar í.