The Errigal Equestrian Centre
A family run business at the foot of Donegal’s largest mountain, Mount Errigal. Our stables are situated on site at the Dunlewey Visitor Centre.
Telephone: 087 470 5848
Click here to visit us on Facebook

Glenveagh National Park
The park comprises of 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, glens and woods. The central feature is a 19th century Castle surrounded by the world famous Glenveagh Gardens. The entrance to this striking visitor centre and spectacular gardens and castle is only 12 Kms along the Letterkenny Road from the Dunlewey Centre. Open: Mid March to 1st Week in November.

Fintown Railway
Relive those nostalgic days of narrow gauge rail travel on board a former County Donegal Rail Car. Open: Mid March to Mid October

The Workhouse
The Dunfanaghy Workhouse originally opened in 1845 and was reopened in 1994 as a Heritage Centre & Gallery. Open: Mid March to Mid October

The Dolmen Centre
The Dolmen Visitor’s Centre was the first interactive eco-friendly community centre built in Ireland. Open: All year around.

An tSean Bheairic, Falcarragh Visitor Centre
Originally constructed in 1890 as the Falcarragh Police Barracks, this authentic two-storey building, permanently exhibits the history and culture of An tSean Bheairic within the visitor centre. Open: All year around